A special Test Drive in Ferrari California A day in the myth of the great Ayrton Senna
Daily tour dedicated to the myth of Ayrton Senna, the famous Brazilian 3-time World Champion driver. Tour for 1 or 2 persons, approximate duration 5 hours total (including lunch).
After meeting in Maranello at our offices, you can experience the thrill of driving a Ferrari California all the way to Imola, 90 km between roads and highways to feel like a real driver, all the way to the public park adjacent to the Autodromo Enzo and Dino Ferrari, where the Ayrton Senna Monument is located.
The monument to Ayrton Senna is located in the Acque Minerali Park, near the Tamburello Curve where the driver lost his life in 1994 during the San Marino Grand Prix.
Opened in April 1997, it has become a place of genuine pilgrimage for millions of fans of the Brazilian champion, but also for ordinary Formula 1 fans in general.
It is engraved with a sentence Ayrton uttered, “I think I am very far from a way of life that I would like.”
After visiting the monument return to Maranello, again driving a Ferrari California, and lunch.
- 9:15 a.m. – CHECK-IN at Motorsport Maranello,
- 9:30 a.m. – Depart for Imola, about 90 km of state road and highway with Ferrari driving the entire way
- 10:45 (approx.) – Arrive at Ayrton Senna monument, free time for visit, souvenir photos etc.
- 11:30 a.m. – Departure from Imola, about 90 km of state road and highway with Ferrari driving the entire way
- 13:00 (approx.) – Arrival in Maranello and lunch included.
- 14:30 (approx.) – End of experience at Motorsport Maranello
- The tour is valid for 1 or 2 people, in case both can drive the Ferrari California, alternating during the ride.
- Those performing the driving experience must have a valid driver’s license in Italy and must show it at check-in.
- The driver is joined by an experienced co-driver throughout the journey, and the passenger sits in the rear seats of the car.
- The driver must follow the co-pilot’s instructions, and follow the indicated route.
- If the client is unable to attend on the booked date, the tour can be postponed for up to 12 months at no additional cost.
Tour organized in cooperation with
. Participation in the tour is understood to be with acceptance of the program, described on this page, and the
general terms and conditions
of Motorsport Travel.