Modena between Art and Motors, day tour.
Modena, land of art and motors: the Duomo, Piazza Grande and the Ghirlandina Tower are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Luciano Pavarotti’s House Museum has become an important landmark, a cultural crossroads, a must-visit.
The Ferrari Museum in Maranello, the red, beating heart of an adventure that has lasted more than 70 years and has taken Modena and Italy to the world.
Driving a Ferrari California through the streets of Maranello at the end of an unforgettable day…
TOUR DURATION: 1 DAY
Tour for 1 person plus any companions, who participate in all tour activities and as passengers (max 2) in the Ferrari California Test Drive.
- 09:30 Guided tour of the historic center of Modena
- 11:30 a.m. Visit to Pavarotti House Museum
- 13:30 Lunch
- 15:30 Visit to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- 17:00 Test Drive Ferrari California 10 Km (approx. 10 minutes) with instructor (value € 110.00)
|Experience for 1 or more people|
|Children height min. 125 cm (passenger)|
|Tour duration 8 hours|
|Ferrari driving experience|
- Tour participants as chaperones perform all the activities listed in the program, including lunch, but may only ride in the Test Drive car as passengers.
- The tour includes at least 1 driver for the Test Drive in Ferrari California.
- For each driver, a maximum of 2 passengers can get into the rear seats of the car.
- In case of multiple drivers, simultaneous or sequential Test Drives can be conducted depending on the availability of cars.
- Schedules are subject to change.