Modena between Art and Engines, daily tour.
[col span=”1/2″ ]
Modena, land of art and engines: the Duomo, Piazza Grande, and Torre Ghirlandina are Unesco World Heritage sites.
The Casa Museo di Luciano Pavarotti has become an important landmark, a cultural crossroads, a mandatory visit.
Ferrari Museum in Maranello is the red pulsating heart of an adventure that has lasted for more than 70 years, and that has brought Modena and Italy into the world.
Driving a Ferrari California on the streets of Maranello, at the end of an unforgettable day.
TOUR DURATION: 1 DAY
Tour for 1 person plus any accompanying persons, who participate in all the tour activities and as passengers (max 2) on the Test Drive on Ferrari California.
- 09:30 Guided tour of the historic center of Modena
- 11:30 Visit to House Museum Pavarotti
- 13:30 Traditional lunch
- 15:30 Visit to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- 17:00 Test Drive Ferrari California 15 Km (about 15 minutes) with the instructor (costs € 110,00)
[col span=”1/2″ ]
|Experience for 1 or more people|
|Children height min. 125 cm (passenger)|
|Tour duration of 8 hours|
|Ferrari driving experience|
- Tour participants, as accompanying people, have all the activities indicated in the program, including lunch, but during a Test Drive be only passengers in the car.
- The tour includes at least 1 driver for the Test Drive on Ferrari California.
- For each driver, up to 2 passengers can get in the rear seats of the car.
- In the case of more than one driver, it is possible to perform Test Drives simultaneously or in succession based on the availability of the cars.
- Times may vary.
The tour is valid every day of the week.
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call us to 0536.941779.
Tour realized in collaboration with Motorsport Travel – Terms and conditions.
There are no reviews yet.